Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Music I live In...

I put my headphones on
Watch the world stop
Listen to my favorite song
Smile as I nod
...to every beat of the song.


Music can inspire, relax, heal and wake feelings that are dormant.

The biggest compliment I've gotten lately was regarding music. My friend said she didn't appreciate music as much as she does now, and it's all because of me! :)

We share the same office, and almost every morning I make a playlist to listen throughout the day. Or I come to the office in the mood of certain songs... and she puts up with my love for music. 

Music is a semi-intangible form of art. And Earth without Art is just Eh!

Have you heard the song Every Teardrop is a Waterfall by Coldplay? 
If not, have a listen :) 

I had the fortune to see them in concert a few years ago and I completely fell in love all over again. I mean I loved them already, but after the concert my respect and love for them grew even more. Truly an amazing band. They closed with this amazing song:



And yes, my heart did beat to my favorite song! 







No comments: