Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Endings


Endings are so weird and unpredictable.

I’ve been waiting and expecting the end of this semester and now that it’s actually here and I have time on my hands I don’t know what to do with myself.

I watched a Korean Drama and I was eagerly expecting the end of it, once I did watch the ending I didn’t know what to think of it.

I also waited for the end of the year to see my younger sister again, and once she got here, I felt like she had never left.

I think we can see it this way; every ending is the beginning of something new.

I was talking to my office-mate (who literally knows everything about me and my adventures!), and I was telling her about all the free time that I have now. I told her I wanted to do the things I missed out on while I was busy being a student. But I realized that just because I stopped having a social life doesn’t mean the social life of others stopped as well.

It’s really hard to find that balance between the commitments at school, work, internship and a social life.

But there are beginnings too! Usually the beginnings are even more exciting than the endings. So here I am, smiling and reminiscing about all the things that happened this past few months knowing that the best is yet to come.

Cheers to this Holiday season full of surprises! J

-Bea. 

P.S. The Script and OneRepublic is something I'm looking forward to the most! 



No comments: