Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Good Music for the Soul




Miguel Bosé, Latin-Grammy winner, was named the Latin Recording Academy Person of the Year (2013). This doesn’t come as surprise knowing the trajectory and how talented Bosé has been and still is to this day. The Spaniard artist (actor, singer, and composer) was surrounded by artists since his childhood, his parent’s close friends were Ernest Hemingway, Pablo Picaso (who became the godfather of Bosé’s sister), and Luchino Visconti (who is Bosé’s godfather).

His music transcends generations of music. I remember listening to his music back in 1995 when I was barely 11 years old. I am almost 30 and I have fallen in love all over again. Not only does it bring back innocent memories, but it also stirs sentiments hidden and locked away.

A few songs that I absolutely love:

No comments: